If you know me at all, you probably know that one thing I love is to make lists. Shopping-lists, to do-lists, movies to watch-lists, lists of lists to do etc etc etc. So its only fitting I stole one from one of my favourite bloggers, Elsa Billgren, today. On y va!
1. How old are you?
Just turned 27, so we’ll see if I make it through the year. Dan dan daaa.
2. How old do you feel?
It varies, but over all I think I feel around my age. I sometimes think I feel younger, but then I see a person in their early twenties and I suddenly get yanked back to reality. A lot has changed since those days.
This photo doesn’t really have anything to do with any of the questions, but I just find it so cute so I wanted to post it anyway. Carro and Joshy looking cute at Wos.
3. Where do you live? In the 10th arrondissement of Paris, right next door to the Canal st Martin and Parc de Buttes Chaumont. Love love love our little apartment which I’ve really made home, with the blue tiles in the bathroom and view over the picturesque Parisian rooftops.
4. What have you done today? Absolutely nothing. Last night was Halloween (my absolute favourite holiday) and I’m feeling slightly fragile today… spending the day in bed with leftover nachos and possibly Donnie Darko on the projector after I’ve posted this.
5. Summer, autumn, winter or spring – which do you prefer and why? As Duncan often points out I’m a sunbaby, so I’d have to say summer. Nothing beats a day at the beach, with an icy cocktail in hand, a good book, some music and the sound of the sea. Or a week melting in the heat under the boiling Hellfest sun. <3
At a beach on Coney Island, New York. N.Y is another place I wouldn’t mind terribly being in right now.
6. Are you addicted to something? Probably doesn’t count as an addiction but I get very sad if I don’t get eggs in any shape or form every morning… is music a cliché answer? (also this question made me think of THIS amazing song)
7. Name three things people may not know about you? My nose is constantly runny (a bit gross but now you know), I work for someone famous and I still sleep with my teddy bear that I got from mom’s best friend when I was a new born spotty baby (I was born with chicken pox, in the DDR – there, now you got four little fun facts).
Me and my teddy Isolde, jetting off to some exotic location.
8. Where in the world would you most like to be right now? Quite happy with my own bed today actually, but other than that I’d love to be with some of the people I miss most. So New Delhi, Brasilia, Sydney, Stockholm or Umeå would be amazing. Or maybe everyone can just take a hint and come hang out in Paris?!
9. What kind of mood are you in right now? As I said, feeling slightly fragile today. Bit melancholy. But nothing that won’t pass. I hope. 10. What’s your favourite candy? Well Sweden has the best candy in the world, so anything sour or salty from a supermarket in Sweden. Yum. Salt sill and pink bananas forever <3
11. What’s your favourite shop? Love the second hand shops around le Marais, other than that I buy most my stuff from street markets. Love Pop Market by the canal for bits and bobs.
12. Are you a morning or a night-person? Definitely night. Total insomniac and have actually passed out on metros in the morning rush.
13. Have you had stitches? I’ve been to the hospital my fair share of times, the only stitches I’ve had were in my finger a few years ago now. My temper got the best of me and I slammed our front door right on my left index finger, breaking it and losing the nail. Very bloody and gross, and incredibly painful. Worse than breaking my leg if you can believe it. Getting it infected didn’t help either. Ugh.
14. Who did something special for you last? Duncan does special things for me all the time, last was probably getting me herbal sleeping pills the other night (after I hadn’t slept properly for over a week) and holding me until I fell asleep. He’s a keeper that one.
D., me and the feathers cruising around Corsica a couple of summers ago.
15. Are you shy? Not around people I know and feel secure with, otherwise I’m quite anxious in social situations. Don’t know if that equals shy though, I have no problem calling idiots out on the street for example. Lots of idiots on the streets of Paris. Sigh.
16. What’s your middle name? Elisabet, which I chose myself when I was around 6 years old. Its my mom’s middle name and I wanted the same one. I’ve added her last name as well, so I have both my mom’s and my dad’s.
17. Would you like to get married? Someday yes, my favourite thing in the world is organizing parties and events so that feels like the event to set up. Would be a heck of a party I think.
18. Do you have a nickname? My little boys (who I look after) call me their bunny, which is so adorable. Dad calls me Emil (as in Emil i Lönneberga for you Sweeds reading) and Duncan calls me everything from petal, to chou-fleur to shebangie. Oh and mom calls me Evil. Hehe. Other than that I go by my alter ego, Nasse ( : Piglet). So yes, quite a few nicknames, haha!
And now you might know a tad more about me than before cheers!